Sunday, September 15, 2013

I just don't know anymore

I hate to be that girl who writes about her problems on the internet but here I am. Like a 15 year old girl feeling sad and feeling like she can't go to anyone but her macbook. I've been feeling so lost lately and it's scary. I have a great boyfriend, a cool job, and school but I feel like that's not enough. There's nothing behind most of those things. I want to feel pure happiness and I'm not sure to fully achieve this. I'm crying and I don't know why. I'm sure I'll regret posting this in a few hours but fuck everything, I think it's okay to be vulnerable in this place called the internet. I'm so lucky but I feel so misunderstood, and it really just sucks. I know I have no major problems and should be grateful for everything that comes my way or just for the simple fact that I have a bed, and food, and a job, etc. but I just can't help to feel just so...crappy.  

2 comments:

Tell me how you really feel